As & When required throughout May to July and October to December 2022
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a small team of exam invigilators to join our committed and friendly staff team striving to maintain and continue to create an outstanding all through school.
Heathland Whitefriars Federation is a multi-academy trust consisting of two successful primary schools that work closely together in partnership and include our new secondary section.
Whitefriars School is 3-19 through-school in Wealdstone (Outstanding Ofsted 2018). Our learners of all ages make rapid progress in an environment of love and care and we see our schools as a strong family where expectations are high, values are positive, forgiveness is abundant and children are treasured. We believe that anyone can learn anything and the growth mindset underpins everything we do. We are a friendly, positive and committed team, dedicated to ensuring that all of our learners succeed and thrive.
We wish to appoint a team of Exam Invigilators to support the delivery of our external examinations for students during the Summer and Autumn exam periods (May to July and October to December 2022) and ensure that all JCQ regulatory requirements for the conduct of examinations are strictly adhered to.
You will play a pivotal role in a committed team, maintaining the integrity of our examinations, and make a real impact on the outcomes of our students.
- be reliable, flexible and readily available during main exam periods
- have effective written and verbal communication skills and good interpersonal skills
- work well as part of a team
- be able to act on your own initiative
- be confident and a reassuring presence to candidates in exam rooms
- be able to follow and give instructions and manage situations involving different groups of people
- have good basic IT skills (familiar with use of email, mobile phone messaging, etc.)
- be able to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail.
Experience of exam invigilation or working in education is preferred but training will be provided.
A job description, person specification and an online application form are available via the links below:
Please click here for additional information and requirements
Please click here to download the role profile and person specification.
Please click here to apply.
An equal opportunities employer.
Salary : £11.00 per hour
Heathland Whitefriars Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check and satisfactory references.