Heathland Whitefriars Federation is a multi-academy trust comprising Heathland and Whitefriars Schools in Harrow. Our Federation of two schools is underpinned by a values-based ethos that helps everyone work together cooperatively and with mutual respect. Our pupils make rapid progress in an environment of love and care where expectations are high, values are positive, forgiveness is abundant and children are treasured. We absolutely believe that anyone can learn anything and the growth mindset underpins everything we do.
We are seeking a professional Recruitment and HR Administrator to join our HR Team at Whitefriars School.
This is a great opportunity for someone with good Recruitment and HR administrative experience to join our busy team.
Reporting to the Head of HR, this position is to support Recruitment and HR administration to ensure the smooth running of the schools HR function.
The role will involve:
- Lean and manage on recruitment campaigns throughout the recruitment process from start to finish.
- Compiling and uploading recruitment adverts to relevant recruitment portals.
- Collecting all ID documents and processing all pre-employment checks, DBS, police checks, obtaining references and all other pre-employment checks relating to safer recruitment.
- Checking and amending all job descriptions to ensure consistency and format layout changes.
- Dealing with administration of staff on SIMs, SCR an payroll systems.
- Recording all staff absences in accordance with staff HR policies and procedures.
- Filing and administration of HR records, files and statutory compliance.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills and be a strong team player. They will also be flexible, self-motivated, able to use their own initiative and have excellent time management and problem-solving skills. A recognised CIPD qualification or equivalent is desirable although qualification by experience is equally acceptable, ideally in the education sector.
Harrow Council scale G5, Points 13 -16 : £26,667 – £28,632 depending on experience
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Closing date: Friday 12th May 2023
Full job descriptions and application packs are available on our school website on the recruitment link:
Please click here to download the Job Description
Please click here to apply using our online application form.
We reserve the right to interview prior to the closing date and thus early applications are encouraged.
Heathland Whitefriars Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointments are made subject to pre-employment checks including an Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.
Heathland Whitefriars Federation is an Equal Opportunity employer.